Hello again! As you all know, your parents can't let you enroll in this academy without its proper Rules and Regulations. So here it is! There is also an additional information about the different requirements and follow-up rules for this academy. Please do not let us down. Failure to follow the statements will result to a punishment under the control of the main office.
DO NOT FORGET TO ALWAYS CHECK THIS FOR REFRESHMENT AND UPDATES!
Follow-up RULES on Folders and uploading that MUST
be always done!!!1. Please fill up your department application forms for your I.D. picture as soon as you enrolled in your department! You are required to fill up your student application first before you can enroll in your departments!
*NOTE: D.P.A. forms are different from you student application forms or S.A.F.
You can find your DPAs here but you need to fill up your SAFs first!
2. You need to post your DPA in the right folder (which is named Students) and your SAF in the main office. Please don't forget to put your desired department in the description of your DPA!
3. Only admins can post in the Featured folder. If you accidentaly uploaded your picture there, please note us immediately. Failure to do so will be a deduction of 10 points and your artwork removed from the folder, although you can still post it on the CORRECT folder!
4. Please, only teachers are allowed to post lessons and if you wish to put your tutorials and tips or any education-connected work, please note us and when given permission, post it in the T4SBS (Tutorial 4 students by students) folder.
*Note: DO NOT post in the T4SBS folder without permission! PLEASE!!
5. Art Exhibit and Donations (AED) folder is for artworks you are willing to share or donate to the club, but not to the extent of wanting to be very popular. The themes are free (rule 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 must be applied always) and the folder is always open, but please see to it that there is no violation of any rule, requirements or statements of teachers unless we, the admin approve it.
Rules1. (For the "Artwork" Folder) You can use all forms of media - Traditional, Digital, Mixed, and Pixel. Documents are also encouraged.
2. Please do not be rude to others!
3. Please do not use profanity or anything offensive.
4. THE LIMIT OF SUBMITTING ARTWORKS ARE 3 per month!
5. No SWEARING!!
6. No nudity on artworks
7. Artworks must contain at least something about Japan
8. Have fun learning~ ^^